who we are
Pegasus Global has assembled some of the most well-respected players in procurement, finance, and supply chain management.
Our consultants are also practitioners, with the skills and strategic sophistication you need to envision and achieve the more complex, integrated improvements today's marketplace demands. Our Supply Chain professionals can help you make important shifts in the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and service environments—shifts that will dramatically change the efficiency of your business.
Our team has broad experience with Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, non-profit institutions, manufacturing firms and service organizations. We mobilize decades of the pragmatic, real-life know-how you need to attain the functional and process improvements you want.
Pegasus’ Supply Chain practice applies a great depth and range of abilities to help your business achieve both short-term improvements and longer-term process redesign benefits. We have the expertise to meet our clients' challenges and the vast resources of Pegasus behind us. When you add that to Pegasus’ hallmark delivery and implementation, you have a powerful continuum of capabilities at your disposal.
No other firm offers this unique combination of people, services and technological capabilities to keep you ahead of your competition.
At Pegasus Global, we have assembled a world class interdisciplinary team of supply chain and training experts that have decades of real world experience. Our expertise across a wide range of business functions enables us to provide supply chain learning solutions that deliver real results for our clients.
Meet our key leadership team.
Jack Barry – CEO & Co-Founder
Mr. Barry is an internationally recognized specialist in supply chain, logistics and manufacturing systems, customer service, warehousing, transportation, procurement and materials management. He has over 45 years of experience in industry, the military and consulting - for both the manufacturing and service sectors.
Formerly, he was:
- Client Partner and Director of Supply Chain Procurement and Logistics Operations Practices at AT&T Solutions Management Consulting Services.
- Vice President and Senior Principal at A.T. Kearney / EDS
- Director of the Supply Chain Procurement, Logistics and Economic Development Practices at Arthur D. Little, Inc.
Prior to his consulting experience, Mr. Barry served as the Worldwide Director of Materials Distribution and Director of Physical Distribution and Transportation for GTE Corporation, where he had responsibility for the supply chain activities within the manufacturing and service activities, worldwide.
Ralph Parrott – President and Co-Founder
Mr. Parrott is an executive with 34 years of operational and consulting experience in procurement, materials management, distribution, warehousing, inventory management, maintenance support, systems management, and logistics technology. He served 28 years as a Supply Corps officer in the U. S. Navy, did doctoral work in logistics, procurement, and transportation. He has led major engagements for EDS and Arthur D. Little in procurement and logistics
- Provided the key thought leadership and intellectual capital in the development of EDS’s SupplySourceSM outsourcing offering. This offering was a major strategic thrust by EDS to expand its business process management markets.
- Led major successful procurement and logistics consulting engagements at the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Philip Morris, Ford Motor Company, and the Venezuelan National Telephone Company.
As Commanding Officer of the Jacksonville, Florida, Naval Supply Center he:
- Conceived and implemented an electronic procurement system tying a network of suppliers to the central buying office. The system implementation resulted in price reductions of 11% and productivity improvement of 25%.
- Established just-in-time contracts for commonly used materials that improved service and reduced warehousing costs.
- Implemented radio frequency based automated warehousing.
- Completely reengineered the command’s processes enabling staffing to be reduced from 850 to less than 500 in three years while improving service to customers.
Patrick Grace – Chief Operating Officer - Finance & Logistics
Mr. Grace is a broadly experienced executive with proven track record in logistics, supply chain, wealth management, philanthropy, nonprofit strategy, and finance management.
As founder and President of Grace Logistics, a $35 million operating subsidiary of W.R. Grace & Co., with global responsibility for Grace’s $5.0 billion supply chain, Mr. Grace:
- Transformed an unprofitable trucking/logistics operating company with negative cash flow into a profitable global supply chain practice. Took P&L contribution from a $2 million loss to a $50 million profit within 18 months
- Conceptualized supply chain strategy, developed organizational plan, and successfully implemented global supply chain restructuring project. Total identified savings exceeded $200 million, or 40% of Grace’s then-annual pretax income.
As general partner in MLP CAPITAL, INC. a real estate, timber and mining businesses, he directed the management, reclamation and disposition of a 52,000-acre timber and coal mining operation. Delivered positive cash flow to partners, averted substantial liability risks and converted an environmentally marginalized property into a U.S. National Park preserve
As Managing Director/Chief Financial Officer of KASCH O G m b H – Berlin, Germany, he led the financial team from the acquisition stage. Built out financial planning and accounting functions, led IT systems development, and identified methods for maximizing subsidies derived from the Berlin Preference laws
As Co-founder and managing Partner of APOLLO PHILANTHROPY PARTNERS, Mr. Grace led a philanthropic advisory firm offering strategic consulting services to individuals, foundations and nonprofits, with an emphasis on helping philanthropists achieve breakthrough impacts by setting objective goals, measuring results, and collaborating with peers.