At Pegasus Global, we have assembled a world class team of supply chain and training experts that have decades of real world experience. Our expertise across a wide range of business functions enables us to provide supply chain learning solutions that deliver real results for our clients.
Meet our leadership team.
Jack Barry, CEO & Primary Training Officer
Mr. Barry is an internationally recognized specialist in supply chain, logistics and manufacturing systems, customer service, warehousing, transportation, procurement and materials management. He has over 45 years of experience in industry, the military and consulting - for both the manufacturing and service sectors.
Formerly, he was:
- Client Partner and Director of Supply Chain Procurement and Logistics Operations Practices at AT&T Solutions Management Consulting Services.
- Vice President and Senior Principal at A.T. Kearney / EDS.
- Director of the Supply Chain Procurement, Logistics and Economic Development Practices at Arthur D. Little, Inc.
Prior to his consulting experience, Mr. Barry served as the Worldwide Director of Materials Distribution and Director of Physical Distribution and Transportation for GTE Corporation, where he had responsibility for supply chain activities within the manufacturing and service activities.
Mr. Barry has extensive executive, operational, consulting and training experience in Africa, South America, Asia, and Europe. He has developed and taught both onsite and online supply chain, procurement and finance courses for the global Fortune 100 in 16 countries.
Mr. Barry holds a Master of Business Administration degree (Finance) from Columbia Business School, Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts degree (History and Economics) from Hunter College, City Universities of New York.
He has held certification as a Certified Production Inventory Manager (APICS), a Certified Transportation and Logistics Manager (AST&L) and a Certified Purchasing Manager (NAPM). He was a founding member on the Board of Trustees of the National African Federated Transport Academy (NAFTA) - the first Transportation College for native Africans in South Africa.
He directed the research project and co-authored the widely used research book and college textbook, Logistics in Service Industries. Mr. Barry has written numerous periodicals, articles and chapters, and workbooks on distribution, transportation, purchasing and effective Supply Chain management; including four chapters in The Purchasing and Supply Management Handbook. Mr. Barry has written over 50 Blogs on Procurement and Supply Issues.
Michael Wang, President
Mr. Wang has over 40 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions for clients in China and the United States.
Before joining Pegasus. Mr. Wang was Chief Marketing Officer for the US operations of 4PX. 4PX is one of the largest eCommerce logistics provider in China - delivering over 600,000 shipments daily with annual revenues of over $600 million. Its major investors are Alibaba Group, Singapore Post, and the Shenzhen Government.
Mr. Wang was also the President for the Beijing Hualian Group USA. BHG USA represent one of the 15 largest retail operations in China, with retail outlets in 22 provinces and 48 cities, with over 20,000 retail outlets throughout China.
Mr. Wang was the CEO for Asia Pacific Capital for four years. Asia Pacific Capital was founded by Mr. Wang as an investment vehicle for Chinese investors in the United States.
Mr. Wang was one of the most senior officials provided by the Chinese government to support the newly re-opened US Embassy when it first opened in China.
Finally, Mr. Wang has created and led numerous technology starts-ups in China and has advised a number of Chinese State Owned Enterprises (SOE) to improve all aspects of operational efficiencies.
Anne Haight, Senior Vice President - Curriculum Development and Train-the-Trainer
Ms. Haight is a well-qualified and seasoned educational professional with over 39 years of direct experience at the secondary, college, and the Superintendent level education in the New York City School Systems. Ms. Haight is highly recognized and awarded for her excellence in education.
Formerly Ms. Haight:
- Was principal of one of the largest high schools in the New York City system with over 250 staff and 2,500 students. She revitalized the school's curriculum and demanded excellence from staff and students - resulting in an improvement from a 15% fail rate to a 94% pass rate on statewide standard exams.
- Developed and implemented a collaborative program with industry where student were trained and certified with direct functional skills resulting in significantly increased job placement opportunities.
- Author of the city-wide teacher's manual - which is the guidebook for instruction and teacher training. She was recognized for her excellence in training the trainer programs.
- As Director of Curriculum and Instruction for the Superintency of the City of New York, she developed and implemented coordination of all federal programs including compliance and training.
- At the college and university level, Ms. Haight trained and mentored student teachers educational programs and created the management classes for school supervisors to improve the performance of their schools.
- Ms. Haight developed and implemented the comprehensive plans city-wide and state-wide programs to establish school standards of excellence.
- Ms. Haight earned a double major, English/History, from Hunter College, City University of New York; and a double Masters' Degree in Library Science and Educational Supervision and Development from St. John's University, New York.
Dwight Dowdell, President and Founder of DowdellEducation
Mr. Dowdell has over 30 years of experience in developing and delivering training solutions for clients.
He worked for Accenture and was the inventor / creator of their online supply chain training solution. He was the architect of the training content and managed the development of over 250 supply chain training courses.
Mr. Dowdell is one of the inventors of the world’s leading online training portal, U.S. patent 7300287 entitled “Learning system and related methods particularly suitable for an organization's supply chain”. He is also one of the content architects of the LINKS™ Supply Chain Management simulation.
In his article “Building the Right Supply Chain Performance Skills” in Vol. 5 of ASCET, Montgomery Research, he discusses the importance of building supply chain skills to improve a company’s overall supply chain performance.
Mr. Dowdell has a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Michigan, was a captain in the U.S. army and had a 34 year career with Arthur Andersen / Andersen Consulting / Accenture as the product manager of their ERP software solution Mac-Pac and as the head of their worldwide supply chain training program.
He held certification as a Certified Production Inventory Manager from APICS at the fellow level.
Susan Ward, Vice President of Program Development, DowdellEducation
Ms. Ward has over 20 years of experience in designing and developing training solutions for clients and employees.
She had a 17 year career with Andersen Consulting / Accenture developing online, classroom and blended learning training courses. She was one of the original team members who developed Accenture’s Supply Chain Academy. In total, Ms. Ward developed over 140 supply chain, business processes and strategy courses totaling over 300 hours of training. She has also designed and developed diagnostic and certification testing programs for clients.
Prior to her consulting experience, Ms. Ward had a 13 year career in financial management in the banking, food manufacturing and telecommunication industries. She has managed financial processes and staff for a sales region with revenues of $100 million and has implemented accounting policies and internal controls for a start-up division with revenues of $20 million.
Ms. Ward has a Master of Education degree (Instructional Technology) from the University of Virginia and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Accounting) from West Virginia University. She has held a Certified Public Accountant designation.